Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Play a Good Hand While on the Road

When off the beaten path, a good card game will save the day.  Cards pack easily, they are small, and they usually have fairly simple rules that can be translated well enough to carry you through a monsoon season.  When you are far from all things...the smallest entertainment will make a big impact.

Today, I found a pack of environmental playing cards that would warm the hearts of even the most icebound of travellers to the far North and South seas.  Never before have I seen a card game based around the food chain, let alone my favorite underdogs of the sea, Krill...but today was my lucky day.  Not quite sure how to play it yet, but I know it will end up on the far stretches of the globe as a treasured conversation piece.

In all things, a small, meaningful gift will be worth it's weight in gold in the bottom of your pack.

Happy travels.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

No comments:

Post a Comment